- Welcome To My Kitchen -


There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves.

Thomas Wolfe (1900–1938), U.S. author. The Web and the Rock, ch. 28 (1939).




Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Weight Loss B4 The BIG Day

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Introduction


I create this blog bcoz' i like to collect recipes.B4 this i save them in my pc, then print it & make it a book as my collection.Sometimes i misplace them.So when i need them,i had to find it again.It was such a hassle.But now as the amount of recipes are increasing so i think it's better i share it with others who share the same interest;cooking.Even for those who hate to cook,like me,at least they can refer here the recipes they like.Who knows someday this collections are useful,same goes with me.
Most of the recipes here are copied from others site (gladly they're very generous of allowing me to copy them,but i'm sorry if they aren't happy about it), tv programmes & some of them are my personal recipes exclusively from my mom's kitchen.
I love to eat all kind of food.I'm not a choosy.I can eat anything (as long as it's eatable & 'halal') bcoz' i'm not afraid to try new things.Even if i don't like certain food,i'll try to taste & finish it bcoz' food is gift from god.Not like some people,they just condemn/curse the food they don't like.My principle is easy,if u don't like it,just put it aside & keep quiet.I hate people who purposely smell the food b4 eating it bcoz' for me it's not a good behaviour.It's like u're insulting the food.
Even though i like eating,i hate to cook.B4 this i'm lucky bcoz' most of the cooking were done by my mom.She was a good cook.Even she cook for my engagement feast.I'm very lazy to cook,so she always scolded me.Sometimes i cook but only simple dishes.However,it suits me well.
But now,as i'm getting married,i had to learn to cook.My fiance loves to eat.He can eat at any time but he's quit choosy.He doesn't eat vege;so no vege,onion,garlic or anything link to vege in his food.But lately he has changed a bit in terms of vege bcoz' i love vege.Even though he still won't eat vege,i can put the vege in my cooking but with one condition;i've to cut the vege in a big size so that he can pick & put it aside.I've to pound the onion & garlic very fine.
Frankly speaking he was so picky.He can't eat fresh water fish, duck, mutton & many more.I've learned his appetite,so it's not that hard to do.Bcoz' of his pickiness,we're very seldom eat out.He prefers to cook.Since i'm not that good,most of the time he's the one who had to cook.But honestly said he was a good cook,better than i am.He can cook anything.He have no particular recipe,just campak2.But the taste is voila, fantastic & i became addicted to his cooking.
But he warned me,after getting married,he want me to cook.He wants to eat his wife's cooking.Aiyoh!I'm not that good.Sometimes i'm regret of not learning from my mom.She always asked me to learn but as usual,excuses.Sometimes,i only acted as a kitchen helper.So now,like it or not,i've to learn cooking.As he likes to eat various modern & international dishes,these recipes can give me some ideas.
So folks,enjoy the recipes.Enjoy ur cooking.Even it taste not as good as hotel's food, at least we've tried our best.Good luck!


No comments:


One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
Virginia Woolf (1882–1941), British novelist. A Room of One’s Own, ch. 1 (1929).