- Welcome To My Kitchen -


There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves.

Thomas Wolfe (1900–1938), U.S. author. The Web and the Rock, ch. 28 (1939).




Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Weight Loss B4 The BIG Day

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Toothache -Ouch

Last week i went to a dentist to get rid of my tooth.It almost a week now,yet my gum still hurt & swollen.I can't even open my mouth wide.I've to eat very slow as i can't feed the food into my mouth as usual.I've push the food piece by piece.I can't swollow hard food as i feel my throat hurt.I can't even taste the food as my tongue hurt.It made my eating so hard.So,today i decided to cook something soft & easy to swallow for lunch.



SUP FUCHUK DAN SOUN BERTELUR

Bahan2:
1 bungkus campuran fuchuk dan soun
1 labu bawang besar – dihiris membulat
2 ulas bawang putih – dihiris
2 tangkai daun sup bawang – dipotong setiap 1 inci
2 biji telur
1 ½ liter air
Serbuk lada hitam, garam secukup rasa
1 camca besar minyak

Cara2:
1. Panaskan periuk, masukkan minyak.
2. Tumiskan bawang besar dan bawang putih hingga kekuningan.
3. Masukkan air.
4. Apabila air hampir mendidih, pecahkan telur, perlahankan api, biarkan mendidih.
5. Masukkan fucuk dan soun.
6. Masakkan hingga didih lagi.
7. Akhir sekali masukkan daun sup, serbuk lada hitam, dan garam secukup rasa, sedikit gula.

And for dinner,i made veggie salad as i've no appetite.Hard to swallow & tasteless made me sluggish to eat.But to avoid empty stomach,i've to eat something & healthy.

SALAD SAYUR MAYONIS

Bahan Sayuran [hiriskan]
Salad lectucce
timun
bawang besar
kobis manis
carrot
tomato

Sos Mayonis [kacau rata]
1 cawan mayonis
150 ml yogurt asli
1 s/k lada hitam [kisar]

Cara
1. Gaulkan semua bahan supaya semuanya terkena mayonis.
2. Sejukkan sebelum dihidangkan.



No comments:


One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
Virginia Woolf (1882–1941), British novelist. A Room of One’s Own, ch. 1 (1929).