POTATO SALAD aka SALAD KENTANG
- Kak Liza -
5 biji kentang [buang kulit dan potong dadu..pastu rebuskan sampai lembut]
1 biji cili capsicum hijau [potong dadu]
1 biji cili capsicum merah [potong dadu]
1 labu bawang besar [potong dadu]
1/2 cawan kacang campur [rebus dan toskan]
1/2 cawan mayonis
1 s/b lada hitam
3 s/b air sejuk [cool ice water]
1 biji lime [ambil jus]
1. Gaulkan semua bahan dan sejukkan
2. Hidangkan dengan ayam panggang
Salad Ubi Kentang
- sajionline -
4 biji ubi kentang (potong, rebus dan buang kulit)
1 labu bawang besar (cincang)
30 gm daun bawang (potong halus)
1 liter mayones
Gaulkan ubi kentang bersama bawang besar, daun bawang, sedikit garam dan mayones sehingga sebati.
- Kak Noormasri -
Bahan-bahan: Anggaran untuk 1-2 orang
400 g kentang
2 sudu besar mayonis atau mengikut citarasa
1 biji telur } direbus keras kemudian dipotong dadu
perahan jus lemon secukup rasa
4 helai daun salad
2 helai daun bawang } dihiris
secubit serbuk lada hitam
garam secukup rasa
1. Kentang dikupas dan dipotong dadu kemudian direbus bersama secubit garam sehingga empuk (jgn terlebih empuk tak best)kemudian toskan.
2. Dalam mangkuk, campurkan mayonis,lada hitam ,garam dan jus lemon secukup rasa.Gaul sebati.
3. Kemudian masukkan kentang, telur dan daun bawang. Gaul sekata.
4. Ambil mangkuk/piring hidangan, susun daun salad kemudian letakkan bahan2 yg telah digaul tadi.
5. Sedia untuk dimakan begitu saja.
Nota: Jika suka kentang tak perlu dikupas just basuh bahagian luarnya bersih2 kemudian potong dadu sebelum direbus
Martha's All-American Potato Salad
- marthastewart.com -
Ingredients - Serves 10 to 12
4 pounds russet potatoes (about 8)
Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
3 large eggs
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1 teaspoon dry mustard
2 tablespoons hot water, plus more if needed
3 stalks celery, cut into 1/4-inch dice (3/4 cup)
1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch dice (1/2 cup)
1 medium onion, finely diced (1/2 cup)
10 cornichons, cut into 1/4-inch dice (1/4 cup)
3 scallions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover by several inches. Bring to a boil over high heat, add 1 tablespoon salt, and reduce to a gentle boil. Cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 25 minutes. Drain into a colander. Using paper towels or gloves to protect your hands, peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch dice while still hot. Drizzle with vinegar; set aside.
2. Place eggs in a small pan with enough water to cover by 1 inch, and place over medium-high heat. When water comes to a boil, turn off heat, cover, and let stand for 13 minutes. Drain, and place in a bowl with cold water to cover. When cold, peel eggs. Chop 2 into 1/4-inch dice. Slice the third egg into 1/4-inch-thick rounds, and set aside for garnish.
3. Combine chopped eggs, mayonnaise, celery seed, mustard, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a large bowl; whisk to combine. Thin mixture with hot water, if desired. Stir in reserved potatoes, celery, red pepper, onion, cornichons, scallions, and chopped parsley. Chill for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with paprika and reserved hard-boiled egg rounds.
Tangy Potato Salad with Scallions
- marthastewart.com -
Ingredients - Serves 8
Coarse salt and ground pepper
4 pounds Yukon gold or other waxy potatoes, scrubbed, halved, and sliced 1/2 inch thick
1/2 cup white-wine vinegar
4 scallions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup olive oil
1. Set a steamer basket in a large pot. Fill with enough salted water to come just below basket. Bring to a boil; place potatoes in basket, and reduce heat to medium. Cover, and steam, gently tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine vinegar and scallions in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. When potatoes are cooked, transfer to bowl with vinegar mixture. Toss to combine; let cool, tossing occasionally.
3. When potato mixture is cool, mix in oil; season potato salad with salt and pepper. (To store, refrigerate, up to 1 day.)
Curried Potato Salad
- marthastewart -
Ingredients - Serves 10 to 12
3 pounds baby white potatoes, scrubbed
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vinegar
5 large eggs
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Homemade Mayonnaise, or prepared
3 tablespoons curry powder
1 medium onion, thinly sliced into slivers
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1. Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover by several inches. Bring to a boil over high heat, add 1 tablespoon salt, and reduce to a gentle boil. Cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain into a colander. Using gloves or paper towels to protect your hands, cut potatoes into wedges while still hot. Drizzle with vinegar, and set aside to cool.
2. Place eggs in a small pan with enough water to cover by 1 inch, and place over medium-high heat. When water comes to a boil, turn off heat, cover, and let stand for 13 minutes. Drain, and place in a bowl with cold water to cover. When cold, peel hard-boiled eggs, and cut into quarters lengthwise.
3. Place mayonnaise, curry powder, and remaining teaspoon salt in a large bowl; whisk to combine. Add potatoes to mayonnaise mixture. Add eggs, onion, and cilantro. Stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.